Precision polishing made easy by Flex! The Flex PE8 Lightweight 3 Inch Rotary Polisher is a specific purpose-built polisher designed specifically for small, tight and intricate areas around the helm and center console. The Flex PE8 Lightweight 3 Inch Rotary Polisher is much less cumbersome than a full-size rotary polisher, making it the perfect choice for marine detailing where a compact polisher will come in handy! The Flex PE8 Lightweight 3 Inch Rotary Polisher is lightweight, easy to hold, runs smooth, and is powerful.
Professional marine detailers know that it’s practically impossible to get by with just one or two paint correction tools. This is why Flex took it upon themselves to design, engineer, and create a polisher specifically for polishing small, intricate, tight spaces. While it’s true you can attach a full size rotary polisher with a smaller backing plate and pad, the actual size and weight of the buffer makes it difficult to see exactly where you are buffing. The Flex PE8 Lightweight 3 Inch Rotary Polisher is a specific purpose-built tool that will quickly become a valuable asset for every detail.
The Flex PE8 Mini Light Weight Buffer Features & Benefits:
• Performance – It features one of most powerful and durable motors, operating between 1,300 and 3,900 RPM while staying cool in the process. The Flex PE8 has enough power to remove oxidation & spider webs, while giving you a very smooth buffing action along with quite operation.
• Convenience and safety – This unit uses small polishing or buffing pads for precise control. They are perfect for precision buffing, thin panels and very tight areas. Also, the Flex PE8 Lightweight 3 Inch Rotary Polisher has automatic shut-off carbon brushes. When the carbon brushes wear down, the motor shuts down to avoid costly damage.
• Durability – Built tough and made to last, Flex units are crafted in German and offer superior quality over other leading competitors.
• Transport and storage friendly – This compact unit has a lightweight design to reduce fatigue, only weighing 4 pounds!
• Customer friendly – Flex offers a one year limited warranty, superior to other warranties offered with these machines.
Features & Details:
• The perfect tool for precision buffing in tight areas. The Flex PE8 is compatible with 1” to 3” backing pads, allowing you to reach into small, intricate areas and polish curved and uneven surfaces. Great for headlight restoration, glass polishing, and buffing around decals and emblems.
• Big-time power in a small body. Operating between 1,300 and 3,900 RPM, the Flex PE8 offers the high cutting power of traditional rotary polishers in a compact form. Remove oxidation, spider webs, and scratches with ease.
• Shut-off carbon brushes save your motor. When carbon brushes diminish, the motor of the Flex PE8 will automatically shut off to avoid costly damage.
• Built for durability and comfort. Don’t be fooled by its small body; the Flex PE8 is designed to last a long time. Its lightweight reduces fatigue and allows for maximum precision and control. The speed dial features six settings so you can easily control the level of power needed for each job!
Flex PE8 Mini Light Weight Buffer Specifications:• Warranty:
1 year limited warranty• Max. polishing pad diameter:
80 mm• Max. back-up pad diameter:
75 mm• No load speed:
1300-3900 rpm• Power input:
800 watt• Power output:
350 watt• Tool fixture:
M 14• Weight:
What Else Might You Need?
If you have not already purchased a Flex PE8 Backing Plate
, you will need too for your Flex PE8 Mini Rotary Buffer to be fully operational, as this unit does not come standard with one. Also, you will need Flex Mini Foam Buffing Pads, and they range in size from 1” to 3”.
100% PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- Free shipping on all orders over $50 in domestic United States. Orders under $50 are charged $5 flat rate shipping.
- Same day shipping before 2pm eastern time
- All orders ship through UPS ground and USPS Priority Mail for 1 to 3 day ship times
- Discounted overnight rates through UPS
- Call 844-522-6266