Flex Foam Backing Plates utilize a flexible foam interface that conforms and adapts to curved surfaces with ease delivering consistent results time after time. Evolve-Hyper Flex Blacking Plates are very durable and designed with professionals in mind utilizing a dense shell with encased light-weight aluminum 5/8" thread.
When polishing with a machine it's always wise to leave a margin between edge of pad and edge of backing plate. When polishing near curves, up to an edge, or near perpendicular surface you must NEVER allow a spinning backing plate to come in contact with the surface. That's why we always recommend using a pad slightly larger than the backing plate.
This 2" diameter backing plate is designed for use with 2" buffing pads.
- Durable ultra dense shell
- Flex Foam interface contorts to curved and flat surfaces alike
- Lightweight Aluminum thread interface
- Fits any polisher with a 5/8" thread
- Designed for 2" Pads
- Fits Flex, Makita, Metabo, Dewalt, Hitachi, and all others with 5/8" thread
- Diameter: 2"
- Plate Thickness: 7/8"
- Thread: Female 5/8"
- Color: White
- Velcro Color: Black
100% PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- Free shipping on all orders over $50 in domestic United States. Orders under $50 are charged $5 flat rate shipping.
- Same day shipping before 2pm eastern time
- All orders ship through UPS ground and USPS Priority Mail for 1 to 3 day ship times
- Discounted overnight rates through UPS
- Call 844-522-6266