Revive Heavy Cut Nano Compound-32oz
Revive ushers in a new era of yacht/boat polishing. This heavy cut compound removes heavy and light oxidation with ease, won't gum up buff pads, and needs minimal swirl-removal afterwards. The formula carries a precise diminishing abrasive cutting action making marine compounding a breeze.
Revive can quickly remove 600 to 800 grit or finer dry sanding scratches from gel coats, leaving a high gloss finish. Revive is clean and does not contain waxes, fillers or silicone.
Designed for use with a high speed rotary buffer. Best performance when used with a 100% wool compounding single sided grip pad or a double sided pad. Follow with Reboot and Ignite for best results.
- Great for restoring gel coat and tooling molded surfaces
- Quickly leaves a deep, high gloss finish without waxes, silicones or fillers
- Removes 800 grit or finer dry sanding scratches and 1,000 grit or finer wet sanding scratches
- Shake well before using. Do not apply in sunlight or on warm surfaces.
- Apply a 2” dab of Gel Coat Compound for a 2’ x 2’ section and spread with the cutting pad.
- Buff at a speed between 1,800 to 2,600 rpm (recommended speed is 2,200 rpm)
- Work the buffer side to side slowly in a figure eight pattern as you slowly buff the gel coat surface until most of the product is gone and gloss appears.
- Add more compound and repeat if necessary to remove deep scratches.